Monday, December 19, 2011

Want a new way to display your Jewelry? Jewelry As Art ideas!

Tired of not being able to find the right jewelry to wear? Display your jewelry so you can see everything and make your choices quicker! See different ideas below!
Above is a cool vintage lime green chair I found for $20 at an estate sale. I placed in in my closet and added some garment pins to the top to hang necklaces from, and I just use the arms as a pin cushion for earrings!

Above left, I found a vintage looking Mary and baby Jesus statue that is a great way to display my religious jewelry collection! Next to that is an old white cabinet panel that is a nice stand to hang necklaces from.
The picture on the right is a vintage dress form that is a great jewelry display that looks like it came right from a boutique!

The picture on the left has several display options! The white earring holder on the left is actually a cool old vase that I use to hang earrings on. Next is a mini dress form pin cushion I found at JoAnn crafts that make a nice earring holder, a vintage book to hang earrings from and then a traditional earring holder/rings is last.
The picture on the right is a frame that I added padding and red velvet to so I could use as a pin holder and added some screw hooks into the bottom to hang necklaces from. To the left of that are two vintage crystal door knobs that I just attached to the wall to hang more jewelry from!

Finally, I found this at a boutique! If you look closely this it is wine corks hot glued to a wooden yardstick ruler! I just hung it in my closet horizontally added some clear push pins to the top of the corks and I have an awesome way to hang my necklaces and see everything!

What are your creative ways to display your jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment